Nature wooden sliding system designed for glass panels
Nature is a sliding glass door system that's supported by wooden oak tracks that are sustainably sourced & Cradle To Cradle Certified
This is the first fully standardized wooden system, and it provides the same ease of installation as all other ADG systems
A unique architectural solution to subdivide spaces, which reinforces our commitment to sustainability and the environment.
Availability: In Stock
Product Code: slid-NATURE
- Cradle To Cradle certified product.
- New clamp: centralizes all the system’s features, including height regulation, activation of the braking mechanism, and the anti-dismounting device.
- Quick, intuitive assembly thanks to pieces that connect the profiles.
- Three set-ups available, all with an innovative design:
- Frameless sliding door and fixed glass
- Framed sliding door and fixed glass
- Framed sliding door + unframed fixed glass
- 12-mm glass, weighing up to 100 kg per sliding panel
- Height regulation of +/- 2 mm
- Profile made of laminated oak wood with Echo Varnish or Natural Finish options. PEFC wood certification
- Silent, effortless sliding
- Door braking with KSC, Soft Closing: Smooth, controlled stopping
- Design optimized to allow for the easy disassembly of the materials at the end of their lifespan PVC-free
- EPD Life Cycle Analysis eco-label